Justin’s Favorite Artistic HorseTreat Recipies
Horse Carrot Crisps
- 3/4 cup oatmeal
- 1/3 cup molasses
- 1/2 cup water
- 3/4 cup flour
- 3/4 cup bran
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 apple
- 2 carrots
- 1.preheat oven to 400 degrees
- grease muffin tin
- shred apple and carrots
- mix apple and carrots with molasses
- add brown sugar, water, flour and oatmeal
- scoop dough into muffin tin and sprinkle each muffin with brown sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup oats
- 2 cups of water
- 1/2 cup finely chopped carrots
- 1/2 cup finely chopped apples
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 4 peppermint candies
- 1/3 cup molasses
- Mix together all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Roll into one inch balls and flatten.
Put in oven at 325 for 20 minutes
Sweet Horse Treat
- One cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup water
- A pinch of honey
- A pinch of smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 cup of your horse’s favorite grain
- 1 small carrot
- Put the rolled oats in the bowl and add the water.
- Add a pinch of honey and smooth peanut butter.
- Add your horse’s favorite grain and stir. If it is not sticking add more honey.
- Cut up 1 small baby carrot. Roll the carrot pieces in the mixture to make little balls (not too small though).
- Put the carrot balls in the refrigerator to harden then serve.
- 10 crushed peppermints
- 2 cups flour
- 2 apples
- 1 cup of oats
- 1/4 cup of molasses
- Mix flour and oats together
- Add molasses
- Add water slowly until mixture is doughy
- Add peppermint
- Add apples
Cook at 350 degrees until golden brown
- 4 cups grain (like oats, steam-rolled)
- 8 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 3/4 cup water
- Combine all ingredients in large mixing bowl.
- Stir with large spoon until mixture is the consistency of thick cookie dough.
- Drop tablespoons of dough on a greased cookie sheet, spacing cookies 1 inch apart.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 1 hour or until crisp.
Remove from oven, and cool for 30 minutes.